I think I'm gonna go with anything that "tickles my fancy". I'd like to define that but it would take years to do.
My-Trainer-Tiffany’s Health Giveaway!
So, sense there are so many new adventures going on in my life right now and so many updates that I’ve done, I wanted to show my appreciation and throw you guys a nice little giveaway!
- 4 Danskin active T-shirt’s- small and medium
- 1 Danskin active tank- medium
- 1 pain NEW Nike spandex shorts- medium
- 1 pair NEW Nike leggings- medium
- 1 NEW Nike tank
- 1 pair Under Armour yoga pants- medium
- 1 pair women’s Puma shoes size 7.5
- 1 Green Superfood Amaing Grass powder
- 1 Protein Smoothie mix
- 1 yoga, tai chi, and reflexology sets
- 1 Blender Bottle shaker cup
I will also be adding some other stuff until the giveaway date like the product I use to whiten my teeth, other beauty products, yoga mat/accessories, online training package/ebook/custom fitness/nutrition program and/or some more bottoms.
- Follow my blog, of course. I like to think I have a pretty good site, so it’s not asking much of ya ;D
- Re-blogging counts as 1 entry, liking does not count but you can do so to keep track of it! (Just make sure not to spam with reblogs, because Tumblr will not show me more than 1 at a time)
- You do NOT have to be a health or fitness blog! But I do ask that you have something on your page about your health or fitness journey. Because, of course, I am trying to provide tools to help those who are committed to living a healthier lifestyle.That being said, please no pro ana/pro ed blogs though. All recover blogs are welcome to enter though!
- Contest is open world wide. I will choose a winner via random number generator on September 30th
Check out the winner of my last giveaway!
135 notes (via my-trainer-tiffany)
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via aumoe
204,107 notes (via soenas & aumoe)
When you’re young, thunderstorms seem scary. Like the sky is angry at you. But now that I’m older, something about its roar soothes me; it’s comforting to know that even nature needs to scream sometimes.
54,350 notes (via brittanyis2cool & c0ntemplations)
welcome to dencon. on your birthday you get an extra hour in the pit.
I don’t know how much Denny’s pays their social media team but however much it is, it’s not enough
186,069 notes (via brittanyis2cool & dennys)